Welcome to The Wesleyan at Estrella Assisted Living
Enjoy a Season of Wellness and Activity with
a Focus on Personal Choice and Service
Walk for Alzheimer's Click Here for more information
The Wesleyan at Estrella Assisted Living is proud to provide assisted living arrangements for residents who want to continue to enjoy a certain level of independence, but would like assistance readily available when needed. The assisted living community offers 40 spacious apartment units and 5 floor plans to choose from.
A warm, residential atmosphere preserves a sense of independence promoting choice, while 24-hour oversight from licensed nursing staff ensures the most qualified, most immediate attention and care. We serve residents who desire activities and socialization, but require assistance with medications, transportation, bathing or other activities of daily living.
Services Included in Monthly Rental
- Elegant restaurant-style dining, three nutritious meals daily
Paid utilities, including expanded basic cable television
(TV upgrades and internet access can be easily added, phone service not included)
- Trained certified nursing care, 24-hour
- Individualized service plan
- Calendar of wellness, spiritual and social activities
- Local transportation to shopping, community events and appointments
- Weekly housekeeping, personal laundry service, linen service
- Routine maintenance of apartment interior, including appliances, hanging pictures and other household necessities
- Chapel services and spiritual support
- Variety of exercise classes, use of exercise equipment and other wellness programs
- Walking paths and beautiful landscaping
- Small pets are welcome with non-refundable pet fee and community approval
- Access to other Wesleyan services and events
- Priority admission to Wesleyan continuum of care
Our assisted living program perfectly blends personalized assistance, supportive services and compassionate care in a gracious, home-like environment. We focus on wellness and keeping residents as independent as possible by providing an individualized service plan.
Individualized Service Plan
- Reminders and redirection
- Night checks
- Minimal supervision with showering, hygiene, grooming and toileting
- Medication assistance/supervision
- Assistance with showering, hygiene, grooming and toileting
- Assistance with dressing and clothes selection
- Escorts to meals and programs
- Daily bed making service
- Transfer assistance
- Incontinence care program
Because we understand that your life may get hectic at times, we are here to help arrange the following services. Please inquire at the front desk:
- Room reservation for family events and private dining
- Flower and package delivery
- Letter writing
- Assisting in setting up doctor’s appointments
- Room service
- Dry cleaning pick-up & delivery
- Wake-up and reminder calls
- Fax and copy services
- Transportation to doctor’s appointment and local stores
- Postal Center -No need to brave the elements to mail a letter. Take advantage of The Wesleyan’s on-site postal services to mail letters or buy stamps.
All apartments have private bathrooms and individually controlled thermostats for maximum comfort. Our residents enjoy beautifully appointed common areas, delicious meals and snacks, exciting activities and trips, housekeeping services, transportation and personalized care and service.
At The Wesleyan at Estrella Assisted Living, we understand that each resident has unique needs and preferences. That's why we have a resident centered conversation with every resident and their family, prior to move-in, to fully listen to and understand his or her need for support, assistance and care in a variety of areas.
The Wesleyan at Estrella Assisted Living promotes an active lifestyle and wellness which are essential for a healthy body and a balanced life. Educational programs, seminars, chaplaincy programs and guest speakers are designed to promote wellness of body, mind and spirit. Fitness and movement classes, weights and exercise equipment are tailored with active adults in mind.
Internet access is available in each apartment which puts you a keystroke away from emailing friends and family, planning a special trip or computer banking. Our social programming will keep you connected to current events and programs in the community that you have always enjoyed.
Assisted Living Benefits
Personal Growth • The Wesleyan at Estrella Assisted Living presents an array of programs and opportunities for educational pursuits, spiritual growth and social involvement.
Worry-Free Lifestyle • Assisted Living gives residents the personal support and help they need, when they need it.
Life simplified. For them. And, for you. •
The Wesleyan Assisted Living at Estrella is designed to anticipate and support the changing needs of your family member as they age with grace and respect.
The Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services Facility ID NO. 104746
The Wesleyan at Estrella Assisted Living & Memory Care 109 Estrella Crossing Georgetown, TX 78628 Phone: 512-943-9804